Thursday, May 24, 2012

VegaICS will never Out of it's Beta status -- Thread Closed

Disappointment is what I feel when I go to VegaICS thread at tabletROM and I saw [Discontinued] on the thread title. I, maybe we all, vega owners, have put a big hope on this ROM, but what can we do???. The developer of this ROM has decided to end his effort.
If only I have the knowledge and resource to develope one ROM, I'll do that. But, neither skill nor the computer resources I have can never meet the requirement to do so. That's just the way it work, when it comes to community effort, we are not in the position of demanding something from the dev, we just hope. And if the dev have time and care about people that puts hope on them, we can expect something out of it. But, in reality, they have real world work to do, they have family and responsibility.
With all the disappointment, I can say enough to thanks the brilliant effort of cass and the gang has put on the ROM development. Thank you very much!
Maybe there will be new hope from VegaCream by scanno. As cass said in his last post on vegaICS thread, we are in scanno's good hand. Let's just hope hope hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment