Friday, July 13, 2012

Black Screen When Installing VegaCream

I try to install vegacream, using modded stock v2 as base. But, after updating with CWM zip, and reboot, the screen just give me back light. Nothing else happen next, even when I let it like that for 30 menit, it stay just like that.

Then, I reflash my tablet using VegaICS beta. After, factory reset, clearing dalvik cache, then install the zip update, the tablet won't give me nothing but backlight of the screen.

I then download the nvflash format of VegaCream beta 2.1. I flash my tablet then it boot fine. My tablet is working now, I have no idea why, I only get back light when installing using CWM update.

I recall that I have made some success a few month ago with the CWM update when I install vegacream 2.1 for the first time, but I can not remember what ROM i use for its base. Whether the nvflash of Vegacream beta 2, VegaICS, or moddedsctock. It work that time, vegacream beta 2.1 was installed and run nicely. But now I got no luck with the CWM zip.

If you have problem with the CWM update, you could always download the nvflash version of vegacream.

No comments:

Post a Comment