Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My VegaCream of Dream

Last night, while testing the newly flashed Zyrex OnePad SP1113G, now using the latest vegacream RC2, I fall asleep. I had a dream, a beautiful dream. I knew that because, I remembered my feeling, its a happy feeling. I looked at my OnePad running VegaCream. It is no more a release candidate, it's a stable version of vegacream with everything working.

The display dpi at 160. It is now capable playing 720p movie without hick up :), smooth on the tablet. HDMI is brilliantly play the video to wider screen.

The accelerometer has been fixed, I can now use google sky, playing NFS Hot Pursuit fast without lagging. Foursquare, Path, and Instagram is now fully functional because camera, gps, and bluetooth and wifi are now working flawless.

Voice recording, and command or searching is working. Easily switch betwen host and peripheral mode of USB by a combination of hardware button. The shuttle tools is very smart.

The calling function is the only thing left as it is, but it is ok, the mms application now works, people application work. Youtube work, news site rendered perfectly, and playing video nicely. No more browser and/or flash player issue. OnePad is a fully working and capable tablet now, then I woke up :)

Thats my dream and I hope scanno and ejtagle and brucelee and everybody at tabletroms, modaco, and xda can make it true.

Please, support scanno and his fellow dev to finish the VegaCream out of its RC status, before they move to JellyBean. The ROM dev was never a completed task before, and it has let us down, the users, the testers, the supporters :(

Zyrex OnePad is advent vega 3G, POV Mobii 3G, or ViewSonic 10S

No comments:

Post a Comment